For those who are determined to get a slim figure, the popular Japanese diet is suitable.Reviews of those who have lost weight confirm the fact that the Japanese diet is able to shift weight faster than other weight loss systems. But be prepared for the fact that it is very difficult to sit on it. To get to a fine figure to the end, you have to be enduring and really want to change. If you thought that the Japanese diet for weight loss involves the introduction of national dishes in the form of rolls and sushi in the diet, you are wrong. You will need to eat far from the most delicious but healthy products. Let's take a closer look at this diet for weight loss.
The basis of the Japanese diet
The essence of the Japanese diet is to switch to protein foods and reduce carbohydrates and fats to a minimum. The Japanese diet for weight loss "in numbers" looks like this:
- The results of the Japanese diet are minus 7-8 kg. The main thing is to follow a certain menu developed by Japanese nutritionists.
- You can follow a healthy diet for a maximum of 2 weeks.
- You can repeat it no more than once every 2 years, otherwise metabolic failure may occur.
- The Japanese diet can last 7, 13 or 14 days. Depending on how many pounds you want to lose on the Japanese diet, you can determine its duration for yourself.
Features of the "Japanese" diet
The Japanese diet menu is quite monotonous. You will eat only those products that are prescribed by the authors of this system, without deviations from the portions and exclusion of substitute products. The main features of the diet are the following:
- The Japanese salt-free diet means a complete rejection of salt, sugar and other spices. Lemon juice can be added to a vegetable salad.
- You should drink 1, 5 - 2 liters of regular water a day. It is recommended to drink the first glass in the morning on an empty stomach.
- Baking and alcohol are strictly forbidden.
- Start each morning with a cup of organic coffee. If you do not drink unsweetened coffee, you can add a teaspoon of honey to it.
- The vegetables included in the menu can be eaten in any portions.
- You should eat clearly according to the scheme developed by nutritionists. Do not change the order of days and food in places.
- It is recommended to drink complex vitamins so that weight loss does not affect the condition of your skin, nails and hair.
Strict adherence to the menu compiled by nutritionists is the key to successful weight loss at home. Below you will find the menu of the Japanese diet for 7 days. If you decide to lose weight for the maximum allowable 14 days, just start following the seven-day menu from the beginning and during the second week of weight loss.
7-day Japanese diet
The popular Japanese 7-day diet is highly effective. A week of strict diet should be enough to adjust your figure if you are relatively thin. Simple foods will be present in the weight loss diet, all of them are low in calories, which is confirmed by the table with the caloric content of the products. With strict adherence to the menu, your body will adapt to the new conditions in 2-3 days and you will not go hungry.
The 7-day Japanese diet begins with a cup of coffee every morning. The antioxidants in this drink help fight free radicals in your cells, which means that they maintain your young appearance. In addition, scientists have shown that caffeine stimulates the effective burning of fat during exercise. And, of course, a cup of coffee is fun for the whole day.
7-day Japanese diet menu
Every morning starts with a cup of coffee and that's the whole breakfast. Dinner and lunch will be different.
- Have black coffee for breakfast.
- Lunch meal: boiled chicken eggs - 2 pieces, cabbage salad, a glass of tomato juice (or 1 tomato).
- For dinner: a piece of fish (200 g), boiled or steamed.
- For breakfast: it is allowed to add croutons to a cup of coffee.
- For lunch: a piece of fish (200g) boiled or lightly fried, cabbage salad.
- For dinner: low-fat kefir - 1 cup, a piece of boiled beef (200 g), cooked without salt and other spices.
- For breakfast: a traditional cup of coffee with 1 cookie.
- For lunch: Medium zucchini (can be steamed or fried).
- Evening meal: a piece of boiled beef (200 g), 2 boiled chicken eggs, cabbage salad.
- Morning meal: black coffee and a small crouton.
- For lunch: raw chicken egg, salad of 3 boiled carrots, dressing - vegetable oil, a piece of hard cheese.
- Evening breakfast: apples - 2 pieces.
- For breakfast: coffee and carrots, fresh, grated, with lemon juice.
- For lunch: half a kilo of boiled, steamed or lightly fried fish, a glass of tomato juice.
- Evening meal: apples - 2 pieces.
- For breakfast: black unsweetened coffee.
- For lunch: half a kilo of boiled or stewed chicken, cabbage salad.
- For dinner: boiled eggs - 2 pieces, raw carrots.
- Have coffee (or a cup of green tea) for breakfast.
- For lunch: a piece of boiled beef (200 g), an apple.
- For dinner: Choose one of the above, except for Wednesday dinner.
Japanese diet for 13 days
Although the Japanese 13-day diet is considered low-calorie and low-carbohydrate, the diet is chosen so that your body has enough nutrients, including plant fiber. The 13-day Japanese diet is quite convenient, as you do not need to accumulate brains over your daily diet. Japanese nutritionists have already done this for you, but you just have to strictly follow all his postulates and the result will not make you wait long.
13-day Japanese diet menu
Follow the 7-day menu and then repeat the first 6 days again. Thus, the menu of the Japanese diet for 13 days will not differ from the weekly. All foods in the diet are simple and affordable, and the most expensive product is fish. Do not forget about water balance: you will need to drink at least one and a half liters of clean water a day. This will help remove toxins and toxins from you. Drinking a glass of water half an hour before a meal will dull your hunger, which means you will eat less.
Japanese diet for 14 days
If you want maximum results, the 14-day Japanese diet will help you lose up to 10 kg of excess weight, which according to reviews will not return as quickly as it left. But keep in mind that the 14-day Japanese diet is not for everyone. Due to the daily consumption of natural coffee, this weight loss system is not suitable for people with cardiovascular problems. It is strictly forbidden to follow this dietary method of weight loss for more than 2 weeks. Continuing to lose weight through this system can lead to serious health complications.
Japanese diet menu for 14 days
Eat according to the method developed by the authors for 7 days and then repeat it from the first day. The menu of the Japanese diet for 14 days will not please everyone, in addition, after 2 weeks of the cabbage-fish menu you will not be able to view these products for a long time in the future. But the results of the Japanese diet are worth it!
Exit Japanese correctly
Abrupt and improper exit from this food system can nullify all your efforts and this is confirmed by the feedback of women who, after going through the entire two-week journey, have returned to their previous weight. So be prepared for what you need for a diet after the Japanese diet. Present your usual products step by step, following the instructions:
- step by step add one new product a day, starting with cereals, vegetables and fruits;
- it is possible to enter fried, smoked and oily only 2 weeks after the end of weight loss.
Japanese women never overeat, trying to fill their stomachs with only 0, 8. Watching this weight loss system will significantly reduce your stomach, which means that you can not eat too much without subsequent discomfort. The main mistake of women after completing weight loss is the desire to "come out completely" thrown on food. Remember how hard you achieved your results and control your appetite in the future.
Eating after "Japanese"
The Japanese salt-free diet allows you to switch to a more proper diet that will have a minimum of salt, because after prolonged consumption of unleavened foods, you will be surprised how many spices have been added to food before. Once we put the figure in order and give up the diet without regaining the lost weight, all that remains is to maintain the result with our own hands in the future.
After "Japanese" it is recommended to eat a balanced diet. To do this, you can calculate the calorie content of the food consumed. The calorie table of foods will help you with mistakes. Eat small meals, but often. Don't forget about complex carbohydrates and water balance.
The recipe for the Japanese diet is simple: tune in to the result and follow all the recommendations. And let the feedback of those who have lost weight become an additional motivation for you, who demonstrate the effectiveness of this technique.