Everything is clear on behalf of the diet, right? In the first place here are proteins, some vegetables and a lot of grains and cereals.
The principle is as follows: the amount of carbohydrates and fats in food decreases significantly and the amount of protein increases. From such shaking, the body first of all begins to remove water and burn fat stores, as the usual source of energy - carbohydrates - has become inaccessible to him.
Protein diet is considered one of the most effective, especially in exercise. It is designed for no more than 2 weeks (in its hard version) and during this time you can lose 8-10 kg.
Protein diets are known in various forms. There are express protein diets, there are longer ones. We present the latter as the safest and balanced.
How to eat
- eating 5-6 times a day, in small portions;
- calorie content in the diet should not exceed the norm required for weight loss;
- eat a portion of protein product at each meal (see list below);
- until 2 pm you can eat several foods that are sources of complex carbohydrates (buckwheat, rice, oatmeal, whole grain bread);
- starchy vegetables - only until 14: 00, and potatoes - turn off;
- after 14: 00 protein products + vegetables (cucumbers, cabbage, zucchini, lettuce);
- limit fruits 1-2 per day, they should be apples, citrus fruits or plums;
- fats are limited to a portion of 30-40 g per day (1 tablespoon of vegetable oil);
- is limited to salt;
- you should drink about 2 liters of clean water a day. fried is forbidden. Food should be boiled in water or steamed, or baked;
- once a week or every 10 days, you should take a break from the diet, allowing one forbidden meal;
- It is advisable to combine diet with exercise.
You should eat a fairly large portion of protein at each meal. This can be boiled chicken or turkey without skin, lean meat (beef or veal), fish, seafood, tofu cheese, low-fat cottage cheese, protein, protein shakes. In addition, meat and fish should be consumed 150-200 g at a time, and a serving of protein is 4-6 pcs.
One of the varieties is the famous Pierre Ducan diet. In the strictest days the diet prescribes only protein foods, you can make only a small pancake of oat bran, on softer days you can add various vegetables to the meat, preferably not starchy.
Pros.The effectiveness of the diet. With it you can lose weight quite quickly. Large portions of protein do not make you feel hungry, so losing weight is quite convenient.
Cons.Unbalanced diet. Especially if you stick to a solid dietary options. The body suffers from a lack of carbohydrates, as a result of which it will begin to absorb muscle. An unbalanced diet leads to a lack of vitamins.
It is very important to approach the diet wisely: due to large portions and partial meals you are used to eating a lot, so when you switch to a regular diet, you can gain too much.
Important:Diet can exacerbate chronic diseases, so you should consult a specialist before using it. You can not use a diet for diseases of the kidneys, liver, heart. Also not recommended for pregnant and lactating women.